A Bellavista S.E.E.K. assessment involves:
- a professional review of your child’s comprehensive history after you complete our questionnaire and supply all previous assessments and reports
- one-on-one testing of your child’s skills in perceptual, scholastic and cognitive skills where indicated;
Note: a full quote for services rendered will be discussed with your application prior to starting the assessments, as each child may require a different battery of assessments to reach an accurate recommendation.
- a full case conference with all relating and assessing professionals;
- comprehensive and professional consultation with yourselves as parents;
- a comprehensive and detailed report of findings in the various areas assessed that will describe your child’s profile and how he/she compares to other learners at his/her age level;
- detailed recommendations for intervention and management of your child going forward;
- follow up support as you require.
To apply for an assessment or ask any questions:
STEP 1: Call our offices on 011 788 5454 to request a questionnaire, or download one from this page: Questionnaire-January-2020 2
STEP 2: Email it to email@example.com, along with any supporting documentation (i.e. latest Medical, Visual, Audiology, Speech Therapy , Occupational Therapy, Psychological, or School reports). The more information supplied on application, the quicker we can process the questionnaire.
STEP 3: Make a payment of R900.00 directly to our offices or by electronic transfer to:
Account Name: Bellavista School
Branch Code: 004305
Account No.: 001986686
Reference: your child’s full name
STEP 4: Your file will be reviewed by one of our professional staff who will make recommendations regarding further assessment.
STEP 5: Mrs Jeanet Sivalingam, our administrator will call you to discuss your needs and make a booking as per our recommendations.
Please note that invoices for assessments conducted by health professionals can be submitted to medical aid. Educational/scholastic assessments that form part of a global assessment are not covered by the majority of medical aid plans.
Please note that an assessment at Bellavista S.E.E.K. is not an automatic indication that your child is a candidate for enrollment at Bellavista School or that you have made application at the school. The assessment service is an independent process, separate to the admissions process.